Thursday, August 30, 2012

NOTD: Sally Hansen's Coral Reef

Labor day's approaching so I'm making sure I get in all my favorite bright polishes now! Today I'm wearing Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear polish in Coral Reef. This was promoted with their summer line, and is still available in stores.


The color is so fun! It's very bright and was as close to neon I was able to get this past season. I find the name to be misleading however, because I see more pink than coral in the polish (but maybe that's just me!). The formulation is on the thicker side, almost even goopy, but if your patient the result is still good.


Plus, you can't really go wrong with a 2 dollar polish! With a wide brush, similar to OPI's, this version of Sally Hansen is my favorite drug store nail polish as of now. What are your favorite drugstore polishes?

-Iman

No comments:

Post a Comment