Sunday, October 7, 2012

L'oreal's Spice Things Up

If you absolutely adore coral and have been having major anxiety of not being able to wear your bright orange-y red colors this color is perfect for you! It's the perfect (muted) coral for fall. May I introduce you all to L'oreal Colour Riche Nail Color in Spice Things Up.


I absolutely love this polish. Not only the color, but also the formulation and brush. This is the first polish I have bought from the L'Oreal and I am very impressed. The wide brush is very similar to OPI's (my favorite!) and the formula was on the thicker side which is good because it was perfectly opaque. I can see this polish getting a little goopy a few uses down the road, but add a little acetone and you'll be fine!


I very highly recommend this polish to everyone, and if the line is consistent then the whole line as well!


Hope your fall is going well!

Iman


1 comment: